Monday, January 07, 2008

Working It All Week

Even though I'm still on vacation, school has been weighing on my mind. More specifically, I've been thinking about my upcoming internship as a copy editor for The Post-Standard, my local newspaper in Syracuse.

I know the job won't be glamorous by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't help daydreaming about my work wardrobe (and pretending I'm an Ashley Olsen and can shop straight from the Spring 2008 ready-to-wear shows)...

Monday

First day of the week...I'm definitely going to need a fool-proof outfit and some heavy black sunglasses to hide my tired eyes. Burberry Prorsum to the rescue.

<span class=



Tuesday

Getting into the week and feeling a bit more confident. I can start pulling off some bright colors by 3.1 Phillip Lim.

<span class=



Wednesday

It's the perfect day for a power suit, and no one makes them better than Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel.

<span class=


Thursday

It's almost the end of the week, and I'm feeling light and happy, like this color block dress from Aquascutum.

<span class=

Of course, this British house knows the importance of wearing coats in upstate New York. So I'll play along and put this on over it.


<span class=



Friday

Oh the glorious last day of the week. I'll probably throw a little cardigan over this Jovovich-Hawk dress while working in my cubicle. Don't want to catch a cold before the weekend!

<span class=